View: 1387|Reply: 3

Is reiki a thing?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-11-21 02:42:39 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hey, guys. Recently I've heard about reiki and I'm wondering does it really work or is it just a movie thing?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-11-22 05:01:08 | Show all floors
It worked for me. I used to do athletics and it was so good after difficult training. I guess it really depends on the level of muscle soreness and tons of other factors but if you can try it for yourself you got my recommendation

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-2-27 13:11:38 | Show all floors
Hello. In fact, Reiki is an ancient healing art that belongs to alternative medicine. If you are interested in this practice, you should visit robkish.life and learn more about online animal reiki certification programs. You may want to gain special knowledge in Reiki healing and start practicing this interesting branch of alternative medicine. And the presence of a certificate will confirm that you have knowledge of Reiki.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-6-12 13:16:33 | Show all floors
Reiki, a form of alternative medicine, involves energy healing through gentle touch. Although its effectiveness remains debated, some find it beneficial for stress relief and relaxation. However, it's crucial to distinguish Reiki from scientifically-proven treatments. Unlike Botox products which are FDA-approved for reducing wrinkles and other medical uses, Reiki lacks rigorous scientific validation. People often turn to Botox products for reliable, tangible results, whereas Reiki appeals to those seeking holistic, non-invasive therapy.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list