View: 3868|Reply: 7

I want to use Orange PI PC Plus as Wiregaurd VPN AP

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-9-17 11:58:28 | Show all floors |Read mode
I want to use Orange PI PC Plus as Wireguard VPN APP where OPI connects to Wireguard server via Eth over internet and then share the VPN connection via Wifi can someone help me do this ? i am not good with linux but i can follow commeands

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-2-8 17:37:12 | Show all floors
When traveling, it's important to be secure online. This is especially true when using public Wi-Fi. With a White Label VPN (virtual private network), you can make sure that your browsing activity isn't tracked by third parties. This can help prevent hackers from stealing your personal information and identity, or even worse.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-7-14 19:38:01 | Show all floors

i am creating one vpn server with openvpn, but it not works in opi raspbian, i cant create keys, this is the errors, i do an upgrade and update, install opnevpn and easy-rsa. but it not works

pkitool: KEY_CONFIG (set by the ./vars script) is pointing to the wrongversion of openssl.cnf: /etc/openvpn/easy-rsa/openssl.cnf
The correct version should have a comment that says: easy-rsa version 2.x

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-7-14 20:52:30 | Show all floors
First things first — why should you have to bother learning how to watch US Netflix in the first place? Why can’t Netflix just share its entire library with all countries? These are good questions, especially when Netflix charges a subscription fee for streaming their content. It hardly seems fair that some countries can access more titles than others.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-8 17:57:55 | Show all floors
Certainly! To use Orange Pi PC Plus as a WireGuard VPN, install WireGuard using sudo apt-get install wireguard. Create a WireGuard configuration file with details from your VPN provider. Start WireGuard with sudo wg-quick up wg0. Set up WiFi as a hotspot, enable IP forwarding with sudo sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward=1, and configure NAT to direct traffic through the VPN. Detailed guides or expert help might be needed, as this is a complex setup.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-9-30 00:39:36 | Show all floors
Hello, folks! Even though I don't have much money, I recently started hunting for proxies. Fortunately, though, I discovered proxy ipv4  https://spaceproxy.net/en/proxy-ipv4/  a website where you can get proxies for as little as five days. A free trial is available as well. The service is of the highest calibre, and it definitely helped me save money. Therefore, I advise visiting this site if you have a little budget.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-12-15 12:08:38 | Show all floors
You need to set up WiFi on Orange PI PC Plus so other devices can connect to the VPN. You can do this using network manager. mapquest directions

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2024-6-10 16:29:31 | Show all floors
It's essential to ensure the security of your VPN setup by properly configuring Drift Hunters encryption and authentication for WireGuard and securing your WiFi network with a strong passphrase and encryption method.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list