View: 5191|Reply: 1

19" Widescreen with separate touchpad project only if board works

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-8-27 04:19:16 from mobile | Show all floors |Read mode
I'd love to have a sample of new board as long as it will work good & test projects before newer models are born.  I want to teach my children and have them inventing things way before I was at 19!   Seems that a new board comes out with many companies that barely work before ever getting the previous boards working.  If the new boards could be great like Macintosh and be new features and fine tunes instead of complete redos.  I can't start a project because I keep trying to get a board to work with some software but they've already came out with another board.  I know it's reasons but there are too many.  Boards advertise being very inexpensive but it's actually very costly when you have 3", 7" displays & touchscreens that don't work well with the other parts yet.  Also having newer boards with better specs when previous boards never got to a final stage due to demand of technology.  How about making the software work for all the models new and old (somewhat old), like my apple products.  Lots of controversy could be said with this but that's why the world is going to
Published in 2024-7-10 23:09:58 | Show all floors
This can be a huge and an very interesting write to take a look at with this enormous website. Never post any responds and now merely could not avoid        bạn có cần bảo hiểm du lịch khi đến thăm Thổ Nhĩ Kỳ không
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list