View: 31|Reply: 3

Couples Massage in NYC – Worth It

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in yesterday 01:31 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hey everyone! My partner and I are considering booking a couples massage while we're in NYC next weekend. We've never done one before, so I was wondering if anyone here has experienced it in the city. Is it worth the hype? Any recommendations on where to go?

threads

credits

credits
Published in yesterday 13:21 | Show all floors
This post was finally edited by mazer55 at 2024-10-1 17:47

Hey there! I highly recommend checking out Knead NYC. My partner and I recently had a Couples Massage NYC there, and it was fantastic. The ambiance is incredibly soothing, with dim lighting and calming music that really sets the mood for relaxation. We opted for a Swedish massage, but they offer a variety of options, including deep tissue. The therapists were skilled and attentive, ensuring we both felt pampered and stress-free. Privacy was top-notch, making it a perfect romantic experience. Definitely worth considering for your getaway – it’ll leave you both feeling rejuvenated and connected!

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Published in yesterday 17:51 | Show all floors
Thanks for the recommendation! I’ve been looking for a great couples massage spot in NYC, and Knead NYC sounds perfect. Love that they offer different options like Swedish and deep tissue. The ambiance and privacy you mentioned make it sound like an ideal getaway. Definitely adding this to our list!

threads

credits

credits
Published in yesterday 17:55 | Show all floors
My partner and I have been wanting to try a couples massage, and this sounds amazing. The soothing atmosphere and skilled therapists you mentioned really stand out. I’ll definitely check out Knead NYC for a relaxing, romantic experience. Thanks again for the suggestion!
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list