View: 195|Reply: 2

How do you protect your files online?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-9-8 21:24:56 | Show all floors |Read mode
Good evening, dear forum members, I have a question and I thought you might be able to help me with it. How do you protect your files when transferring on the internet? With the increase in cyber attacks and data breaches, the importance of protecting information is becoming more and more apparent. When it comes to transmitting personal or sensitive data, especially over the internet, it's important to consider how we can keep it secure. I am often faced with the need to send important documents and data, and I am always thinking about the best ways to protect them

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-9-8 23:26:34 | Show all floors
I always try to use several layers of protection. First, I encrypt files before sending them, so that even if someone intercepts the data, it will be impossible to read them without the key. To do this, I use programs that allow me to create encrypted archives. Secondly, when transferring large amounts of data, I prefer to use file-sharing programs that support security at the data transfer level. For example, https://keep2share.tv/categories/filesharing/ is a great tool for large file transfers that secures data via HTTPS and offers features for setting passwords on files. This greatly reduces the risk of unauthorized access.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-9-9 00:12:29 | Show all floors
The question is a really important one. I try to use basic security measures such as encrypting files before sending them and using reliable cloud services. In addition, I always make sure that the data transfer takes place over a secure connection. This helps minimize the risks of leaks or unauthorized people accessing my files.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list