View: 3082|Reply: 30

Orange Pi 5 Plus OS suggestions

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2024-1-3 10:22:05 | Show all floors |Read mode
I bought the Orange Pi 5 Plus with the idea to use it as a standalone device running only one android app. I thought the process of installing the OS and getting the app up and running would be fairly straightforward but have hit roadblock after aggravating roadblock. Naturally, my first choice of OS was the OrangePi OS(Droid). It took me several weeks to get a good image from the Orange Pi downlaod page and another week or two to figure out how to install it to my eMMC Module. I could never get the RKDev Tool and cable method to work. I had to mount the image onto a sd card to transfer it over. The OS works fine except for the webcam image. It is rotated 45 degrees clockwise and compressed. I looked all around for potential soultions but found none. I decided to try another OS. Spent more time trying to get good images downloaded. I have been able to install Ubuntu, Debian as well as OrangePi OS(Arch). The problem with these is that no mater which android emulator i choose (Waydroid, Android x86, Andriod Studio to name a few), I have issues with them.

Does anyone have any suggestion on a setup that actually works? Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated
Published in 2024-1-10 23:52:10 | Show all floors
Thanks for sharing your ideas with this blog. Likewise, a misconception regarding the financial institutions intentions while talking about foreclosure is that the financial institution will not getreceive my repayments. There is a certain amount of time in which the bank will require payments here and there. If you are as well deep inside the hole, they may commonly desire that you pay the actual payment in full. However, i am not saying that they will have any sort of repayments at all. When you and the loan company can have the ability to work anything out, your foreclosure process may stop. However, in case you continue to skip payments in the new plan, the foreclosed process can pick up exactly where it left off.        rút tiền v7sb
Published in 2024-1-12 22:47:42 | Show all floors
Thanks for expressing your ideas. I would also like to state that video games have been ever before evolving. Technology advances and enhancements have assisted create authentic and interactive games. These kinds of entertainment video games were not actually sensible when the concept was first of all being used. Just like other kinds of technological innovation, video games too have had to evolve by many many years. This itself is testimony to the fast continuing development of video games.        đăng ký 8xbet
Published in 2024-1-17 23:04:50 | Show all floors
I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers        Vg99.de
Published in 2024-1-18 21:29:58 | Show all floors
Wow, amazing blog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made blogging glance easy. The total glance of your web site is excellent, as smartly the content!        868vip.dev
Published in 2024-1-19 21:49:28 | Show all floors
You really should get involved in a contest for starters of the finest blogs on the web. I will recommend this web site!        vf555.art
Published in 2024-1-20 23:04:49 | Show all floors
Great wordpress blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care        Rent a car
Published in 2024-1-22 20:10:31 | Show all floors
You made some decent points there. I regarded on the internet for the difficulty and found most individuals will associate with with your website.        Rent a car baku
Published in 2024-1-23 16:15:33 | Show all floors
I’m impressed, I have to admit. Really rarely can i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the thing is an element that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. My business is very happy which i found this in my find some thing concerning this.        stanton city hall
Published in 2024-1-23 20:58:10 | Show all floors
This is often moreover a fairly good blog post that we certainly cherished analyzing. Not necessarily every single day which enjoy the chances to find a product.        FORTUNE TIGER BUG
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list