View: 5096|Reply: 6

Aspect ratio when using composite output?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2016-2-19 21:10:09 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by chupo_cro at 2016-2-19 21:12

I was wondering what would the picture look like if I connect the Orange Pi PC with Android to the TV through 3.5mm audio/video output and the picture is good but outputted aspect ratio is 4:3. Is there a way to change the aspect ratio of composite signal to 16:9?

BTW, I couldn't anywhere find A/V connector pinout so I had to experiment to find out where is the GND. It would be very useful if the A/V cable pinout were displayed along with the other Orange Pi specifications. The pinout seems to be:

1. 1 - GND
  2. 2 - VIDEO
  3. 3 - RIGHT
  4. 4 - LEFT
Copy code

The contact numbers are if #1 is next to the plastic housing of the connector.

ps
When using composite output I had to adjust the Screen percent setting to 30% so the picture was not bigger than screen (when using HDMI the setting has to be 100% to fill the screen). And of course - since the output was 4:3 I had to stretch it to 16:9 using the TV's aspect ratio settings.

Published in 2024-3-16 15:40:40 | Show all floors
Quickly your website can unquestionably acquire well known being among the most regarding submitting buyers, for the meticulous content articles or simply just essential critiques.        roof cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-20 18:07:30 | Show all floors
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..        AE888
Published in 2024-3-25 19:08:23 | Show all floors
An excellent presentation. Clear. Practical. Insightful. Shows a depth of experience. Thank you. I learned a great deal..        https://f8bet.website/
Published in 2024-3-27 15:40:52 | Show all floors
Each time when i evolved into with your web page while using unique focus simply a little little bit submits. Eye-catching technique for years to come, We will be book-marking presently include products obtain arises suitable in place.        bắn cá F8BET
Published in 2024-3-28 17:42:33 | Show all floors
That'sthe purpose marketing and advertising which you ideal groundwork before making. Additionally it is achievable to write down improved upon submitting using this.        mariage
Published in 2024-3-28 19:56:08 | Show all floors
1xBet Cameroun code promo - NEW888 est conçu d'être attribué aux nouveaux clients. Inscrivez-vous sur 1xBet, obtenez un code promo «sportpari» gratuit et utilisez-le pour obtenir un bonus de 100% de premier dépôt. Désormais, les résidents camerounais ont la possibilité de parier légalement sur le football grâce à 1xbet. En effet, 1xbet est l'un des rares opérateurs de paris sportifs opérant avec une autorisation officielle, contrairement à ses concurrents. Que vous viviez au Cameroun ou que vous prévoyiez de vous y rendre, sachez désormais qu'un bookmaker légal est à votre disposition pour parier sur vos sports favoris tout en respectant les lois du pays.        code promo 1xbet mali
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list