View: 379|Reply: 3

First Time at Lisbon Airport – Need Advice on Transfer Taxis

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-8-9 15:02:08 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi everyone, I’ll be landing at Lisbon Airport for the first time next week, and I’m feeling a bit nervous about getting to my hotel. I’ve heard mixed things about airport taxis. Can anyone share their experiences? What’s the best way to get a reliable transfer taxi at Lisbon Airport?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-8-9 18:15:57 | Show all floors
Hi there! I understand your concerns about getting a reliable taxi at Lisbon Airport. I’ve been to Lisbon a few times, and while airport taxis can be hit or miss, I've found it’s best to book a transfer in advance for peace of mind. I recommend checking out  https://atobtransfer.com/portugal/lisbon-airport-transfers/ They offer dependable airport transfers, and you can book online, so everything is sorted before you even land. The drivers are professional, and the service is super reliable. It’s a stress-free way to start your trip, especially if you’re feeling nervous. Safe travels!

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Published in 2024-8-12 16:47:29 | Show all floors
I’ll definitely stick to the official taxis outside. My hotel is in the Baixa area, so I’m hoping the ride won’t be too long. I’m traveling with a few friends and we’ve got some heavy luggage—do you think we’ll need two taxis, or can we fit everything into one?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2024-8-12 17:02:18 | Show all floors
Reliable, professional drivers, and online booking means no stress on arrival. Perfect for a smooth Lisbon start, especially when nerves are high! Enjoy your trip!
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list