View: 427|Reply: 2

best marketing agencies for startups

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2024-5-22 18:42:52 | Show all floors |Read mode
If you're a startup looking for top-notch marketing support, check out the article "best marketing agencies for startups" on Medium by Khomichenko. It provides a comprehensive list of agencies that specialize in helping new businesses grow their brand and reach their target audience effectively. From innovative strategies to proven track records, these agencies offer the expertise you need to succeed in a competitive market.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-9-19 21:49:17 | Show all floors
Maybe it makes sense to look for a marketing company that primarily focuses on promoting startups if you’re running a startup. But personally, I think it’s best to find professionals with enough experience and a portfolio of cases to work with both startups and established companies already on the market.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-9-19 22:23:52 | Show all floors
        It sounds like you’re really focused on promoting your business right now, so I completely understand where you're coming from when it comes to finding marketers. At first, I was also considering hiring a freelancer to save some money, but I quickly changed my mind. It’s better to work with experienced professionals and a full marketing team, even if it costs more. You can learn more about the experts I found for promotion if you follow this link. I realized I made the right choice early on, during our discussions about promotion goals, strategy, and everything related.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list