View: 84|Reply: 3

Sports training

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 7 daybefore | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi, ! I am very interested in learning how TDEE can help in sports training. I understand that knowing your total calorie expenditure is important for achieving results, but how exactly does it affect the training process? What strategies do you use to optimize your nutrition depending on TDEE? And how to choose the right calories for different goals - whether it is gaining muscle mass or improving endurance? I will be grateful for advice and personal experience!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 6 daybefore | Show all floors
Hi, I'm ready to help you because I know that the  tdee calculator plays an important role in sports training, allowing athletes to optimize their training and nutrition. It reflects the total number of calories we burn per day, including basic metabolism and physical activity. Understanding your TDEE helps you choose the right diet to achieve specific goals - whether it's gaining muscle mass, improving endurance or losing weight. Knowing your TDEE, an athlete can create a calorie deficit or surplus, which is critical to achieving results. recovery. TDEE also helps plan periods of intense training. On days when the load is higher, it is necessary to increase calorie intake to provide the body with the necessary resources. Thus, the TDEE calculator becomes an indispensable tool for athletes seeking to improve their results and achieve their goals.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 6 daybefore | Show all floors
I really liked your detailed answer, but I was also interested to hear about a more open answer about how exactly you used it. Tell me what you used this calculator for.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 6 daybefore | Show all floors
The first and most important use of TDEE is to adjust the caloric intake of the diet depending on the goals. For example, if the goal is to gain muscle mass, it is necessary to create a caloric surplus by increasing daily consumption by 300-500 calories. This will help provide the body with the necessary resources for muscle tissue growth. It is important not only to increase the number of calories, but also to focus on the ratio of macronutrients: proteins, carbohydrates and fats. The second aspect of using TDEE is training planning. Knowing your activity level and calorie expenditure, an athlete can adapt his diet on high-intensity days. On such days, it is important to increase carbohydrate intake to maintain energy and speed up recovery after training. This helps to avoid fatigue and promotes better progress in training.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list