View: 5009|Reply: 47

Why is the download of the Orange Pi OS(Droid) for the Orange P 5 not available?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2022-12-20 15:09:17 | Show all floors |Read mode
On the downloads page, all of the other OS options and tools etc are available but the section for Orange Pi OS(Droid) contains no OS to download.

Considering that the webite for the Pi 5 bigs up this custom OS, I would have thougth that it would be available for end users.

Can somebody please upload it.

Thank you

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-12-23 13:14:24 | Show all floors
I am also looking forward to Orange Pi OS (Droid), and I am checking if the OS has been uploaded from time to time.
However, Orange Pi OS (Droid) is not uploaded today.
Published in 2024-3-25 22:52:53 | Show all floors
The great news on News is very much imptortant to us.        mp4moviez
Published in 2024-3-26 04:01:06 | Show all floors
I  love  the efforts you have put in this,  thankyou  for all the great  articles .        i9bet
Published in 2024-3-26 11:14:14 | Show all floors
peanut butters are very tasty, the only problem is that i have some very bad peanut allergy“        Alo789
Published in 2024-3-27 09:36:03 | Show all floors
Therefore, exactly what going bald hairstyle options can be purchased?        補習中介
Published in 2024-3-27 11:21:29 | Show all floors
Hey, I lately came to this internet site and I’ve visited it daily because that so that you can remain up to date. Maintain up the great function.        Slot online
Published in 2024-3-27 12:31:13 | Show all floors
Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity on your publish is simply spectacular and that i could suppose you’re a professional in this subject. Well with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to stay up to date with drawing close post. Thanks one million and please carry on the enjoyable work.        https://w9bet.website/
Published in 2024-3-28 02:43:06 | Show all floors
Just about all I can point out is, I don’t know what to comment! Except certainly, for the wonderful tips which are shared with this blog. I will think of a million fun strategies to read the reports on this site. I’m sure I will at last make a move using your tips on those things I could never have been able to touch alone. You had been so innovative to let me be one of those to benefit from your useful information. Please know how much I am thankful.        s689.com
Published in 2024-3-28 10:15:19 | Show all floors
hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon..        Link đăng ký NOHU90
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list