Author: Tankafaire

[TUTO] How to compile Kernel & Headers (from banana pi github)

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2015-10-23 20:45:26 | Show all floors
I tried the instructions in the first post with 3.4.106 and it failed to compile some eror about HDMC. When I disabled that feature in the kernel config, then it compiled but no wired ethernet

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-1-22 11:58:36 | Show all floors
I dont mean to jump in on the conversation but I am running Loboris' minimal Jesse image on OPI-PC and I need to build modules for netfliter support. Is there a way I can grab the source and compile kernel modules instead of rebuilding the kernel?
Published in 2024-6-3 21:39:50 | Show all floors
some hair extensions fit nicely to the your natural hair while others do not fit easily,        Packers and Movers Chandigarh to Kannur
Published in 2024-6-3 23:55:42 | Show all floors
One scene in particular, set at the aforementioned strip club, left me roaring in laughter.        what is customs and border protection cbp in the united states
Published in 2024-6-5 00:03:50 | Show all floors
Blackjack is a fan-favorite with its exciting gameplay, while Roulette offers a thrilling experience for players.        1Win Promo Code Uzbekistan
Published in 2024-6-5 19:45:35 | Show all floors
Profitez des meilleures offres et bonus sur 1xBet.        code promo 1xbet cote d'ivoire
Published in 2024-6-6 00:33:31 | Show all floors
you got to work hard to earn lots of money because it is not very easy to earn,,        party rentals kissimmee
Published in 2024-6-7 22:35:21 | Show all floors
Hey! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!        a course in miracles
Published in 2024-6-8 17:07:00 | Show all floors
Does your site have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.        xem bóng đá
Published in 2024-6-12 16:28:29 | Show all floors
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.        good spiritual movies
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list